Employment Law & Litigation
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Loyola University Chicago
- B.A., Political Science
- Illinois, 1999
- Nevada, 2001
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
Jacquelyn S. Leleu
Jacquelyn Leleu is based in the firm’s Naperville office. Jacquelyn’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including the defense of auto, truck, construction, and premises liability injury claims as well as the defense of labor and employment litigation.Jacquelyn has successfully defended, through trial, dispositive motions and alternative dispute resolution, many civil litigation matters and has had extensive involvement in the defense of high-value litigation cases arising from breach of contract, construction liability/defect, and employment discrimination. She has extensive experience in every phase of litigation, from pleading and motion practice through discovery, settlement, and trial.
Jacquelyn is an AV-rated preeminent attorney as determined by Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings. She was included in Best Lawyers in America® in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Jacquelyn graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Political Science. She obtained her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. While in law school, Jacquelyn earned a CALI award in Constitutional Law.
Jacquelyn is admitted to practice in the States of Illinois and Nevada, the United States District Court - Northern District of Illinois, and the United States District Court for the District of Nevada. She is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and the DuPage County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Naperville Junior Women’s Club.
- Rated AV Preeminent by MARTINDALE-HUBBELL® PEER REVIEW RATINGS™
- Included in Best Lawyers in America®, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Included in "Top 250 Women in Litigation" by Benchmark Litigation, 2013
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2009
- Las Vegas Business Press "Rising Stars of Business", 2008
- Southern Nevada Real Estate Monthly Emerging Leader Award, Attorney of the Year, 2008