Insurance Coverage Opinion, Analysis, & Litigation
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D., Certificate in Business Law
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- B.S., Political Science
- Illinois, 2015
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana 2018
- United States District Court for District of Colorado 2018
Daniel Loucks is based in the firm’s Chicago office. Daniel’s practice includes both insurance coverage and civil litigation, including the defense of auto, truck, construction, and premises liability injury claims.
Daniel's past experience includes involvement in the defense of defense of personal injury cases arising from automobile and truck collisions, property damage claims, employment claims, and construction-site and premises incidents. Daniel has also been previously involved in mutli-million dollar insurance coverage lawsuits as part of his work for a plaintiff’s insurance coverage firm.
Daniel graduated from the University of Iowa with a degree in Political Science and International Studies. He obtained her law degree from DePaul University College of Law, with a Certificate in Business Law. While in law school, Daniel earned CALI awards in Legislative Process and Criminal Procedure.
Daniel is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois, the United States District Court - Northern District of Illinois, the United States District Court - Northern District of Indiana, and the United States District Court - District of Colorado. He is a member of the Illinois Bar Association.