Founded by Jim Best more than 35 years ago, Best, Vanderlaan & Harrington (BVH) has evolved into a mid-size firm of trial attorneys with a reputation for excellence. We remain committed to old-fashioned values including hard work, loyalty, dedication, client service, and a commitment to obtaining optimal and cost-effective results. Our client-centered approach is characterized by effective communication, responsiveness, availability, and legal representation tailored to the unique needs of each client.Our partners and attorneys take an active, hands-on role in case handling to ensure we provide quality representation for every client. In addition to our unique and individual approach to client service, we offer our clients the following benefits:
- Experience: Our founding partners have been practicing for many years and have extensive trial experience in a wide range of areas.
- Respect of the legal community: We are respected in the legal community and have received recognition from top organizations such as Martindale-Hubbell and the Leading Lawyers Network in Illinois.
- Spanish language services: We speak Spanish. Se habla español.
- Reasonable rates: We are dedicated to achieving the best results for our clients at reasonable rates.
- Multiple Illinois office locations: We have office locations in Chicago, Joliet, Rockford and Naperville and we serve clients throughout Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.
- Flexible and off-site appointments: We offer flexible appointments and we will travel to meet with clients.
At BVH, we tackle all cases, small and large, with the same efficiency and focus to get the best results for our clients. We will work with you to identify the most cost-effective methods for resolving the issue in a timely manner. Many times, BVH is able to avoid the cost of trial and protracted litigation by having cases dismissed at an early juncture through dispositive motions. However, in those cases where early resolution is not an option, BVH has experienced trial attorneys who stand ready to defend you through trial and appeal.
Offices in Chicago, Naperville, Rockford, and Joliet
Civil Litigation Lawyers
To learn more about our law firm and find out how we can meet your legal needs, e-mail or call our Chicago insurance defense lawyers at 312-819-1100. We serve clients throughout Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, and we welcome your inquiries. We offer flexible appointments, including off-site meetings, and we are committed to being available to our clients at all times.