Chicago Insurance Defense Litigation Attorney | Rockford IL Employment Attorney | Joliet Commercial Litigation Lawyer | <span >In November of 2011, Scott McKenna tried to verdict an auto negligence case in Cook County where the plaintiff alleged that his client, a passenger in another vehicle, was forced off the road by the client and into a light pole.</span >
This links to the home page
Recent Successes

In November of 2011, Scott McKenna tried to verdict an auto negligence case in Cook County where the plaintiff alleged that his client, a passenger in another vehicle, was forced off the road by the client and into a light pole.


In November of 2011, Scott McKenna tried to verdict an auto negligence case in Cook County where the plaintiff alleged that his client, a passenger in another vehicle, was forced off the road by the client and into a light pole.

The plaintiff alleged $5,230 in medical bills and neck/back injuries. The jury was convinced that the driver of the car in which the plaintiff was a passenger was 70% at fault in the accident, thus leaving Scott's client with only 30% of the liability. The jury also concluded that the plaintiff was only damaged to the extent of $1,500, much less than the medical bills themselves, based on the argument that the plaintiff's injuries were exaggerated and not reasonably related to the accident.