- UIC John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL
- J.D., Concentration in Trial Advocacy, Concentration in Intellectual Property
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- B.A., Journalism
- Illinois, 2021
Madeline J. Scott
Madeline is based in the firm’s Chicago office. Madeline’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including the defense of auto, truck, construction, and premises liability injury claims.Madeline graduated early from Loyola University Chicago in 2016 with a degree in Journalism and a minor in Philosophy. She obtained her law degree from UIC John Marshall Law School with dual concentrations in Trial Advocacy and Intellectual Property. While in law school, Madeline participated in the Trial Team, with her team advancing into the National Championship of the National All Star Competition. She also worked in the Veteran’s Legal Clinic, where she successfully represented a client with an appeal to the Navy Discharge Review Board. Additionally, Madeline Externed with a Federal Judge in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and served as President of The Federalist Society—earning the school-wide titles of “Student Leader of the Year” and “Student Org of the Year” while at the helm. Prior to and during law school, Madeline worked as a television producer and journalist.
Madeline is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois. She is a member of the Chicago Bar Association.
- Awarded UIC JMLS “Student Leader of the Year”
- Awarded “Student Org of the Year” while President of The Federalist Society
- Awarded “Most Outstanding Final Paper” in Illinois Constitutional Law
- Awarded “Highest Grade” in Music Licensing
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Society