Employment Law & Litigation
Insurance Coverage Opinion, Analysis, & Litigation
Governmental & Municipality Law & Litigation
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois
- Illinois, 2013
- Indiana, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Eman Z. Senteno
Eman Senteno is based in the firm’s Chicago office. Eman’s practice includes both insurance coverage and civil litigation, including the defense of auto, truck, construction, and premises liability injury claims as well as the defense of complex local public entity, municipality, and labor and employment litigation.Eman has worked in civil litigation defense in Indiana and Illinois representing medical, legal, municipal, and utility sector clients regarding claims of malpractice, negligence, and breach of contract.
Eman graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago. She obtained her law degree from The John Marshall Law School. While in law school, Eman was an intern with the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation.
Eman is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois, State of Indiana, and the United States District Court - Northern District of Illinois, Norther District of Indiana, Southern District of Indiana, and the Northern District of Ohio. She is a member of the Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana.