Joseph E. Urani
Joseph Urani practices in the firm’s DuPage County office. His practice involves a variety of civil litigation matters, with an emphasis on automobile defense. Joe has extensive experience handling civil litigation matters in counties throughout Illinois in State and Federal Court, including employment discrimination, premises liability, dram shop, and breach of contract claims.
Joe received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Loyola University Chicago, and earned his J.D. degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law. Joe is licensed to practice in the state of Illinois and the United States district Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Joe is a member of the Illinois Bar Association.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science and History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Suburban Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Associations, Member